Motoclub Valdibure Pistoiese organizes the 15^ edition of the Hell’s Gate race, that will take place on February 10th 2018 in Castelvecchio Pascoli (LU), Italy.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
– Preliminary operation from 12.00 to 18.00.
– Friday Dusk at 19.00, Special Stage; the results will give the starting order of the Saturday race.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH
– Start of the 1st rider at 7.30 AM.
– 5 laps with 1 special test “in line” and 1 check-point in addition to the one at the start.
– The Morning Heat finishes around 14.00. The first 30 riders who will finish the 5 laps of the Morning Heat will take part to the “Final Race”.
– The start of the second part of the race is scheduled at 15.30. The “supermoto style” starting grid will be determined by the Morning Heat overall standing.
– 3 hours of race:
- at the end of the 3rd hour the race continues for the first 10 riders passing the Arena C.P.
- The race will stop for 15 minutes
- The first ten riders will battle with a “cross style” start in a 20 minutes manche in the Arena with the opening of new obstacles that will increase the difficulty level.
- At the end of the 20 minutes, the winner of Hell’s Gate 2018 will be announced based on the sum of the times of the various steps, including the Friday night special.